Downloadable Products Refunds
All downloadable products come with a 30 day 100% money back guarantee unless otherwise stated. Simply email stating that you are not happy with the product and we will give you a full refund of the purchase price.
Live Events Cancellations & Refunds
On our infield bootcamps, including Yad’s Natural Daygame Infield Bootcamp, you must attend the entire event in it’s entirety, but if at the end of the event you are not satisfied with the quality of the training simply approach the lead instructor teaching the event and let him know you would like a refund and will receive a 100% refund (no cancellation fee, no re-stocking fee, a FULL refund). You do not qualify for a refund if you leave the bootcamp before it has finished, or if you do not ask for a refund before the end of the last day of the bootcamp (e.g, if the bootcamp ends on sunday at 6pm, you have until 11:59pm to ask for a refund).
On any other live events, you can leave at any point up until the start of the fifth hour of training if you are not satisfied with the quality of the training and receive a 100% refund (no cancellation fee, no re-stocking fee, a FULL refund). A 100% refund (no cancellation fee, no re-stocking fee, a FULL refund) is available for cancellations received in writing seven plus days prior to the event. Cancellations received within seven days will not qualify for a refund however the fee will be 100% transferable to a future event or alternative product.
Discounts & Special Offers
Any discounts offered on a Daygame Ltd product or live event are exclusive and cannot be combined.
Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Terms & Conditions
2. You understand and agree that all Daygame Ltd material and information is provided for entertainment purposes only on the subject of women and dating as well as products and services related to women and dating. All content, products, and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only. This site is not intended to be viewed, and our products and services are not intended to be purchased or used by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site or making this purchase, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
3. You understand and agree that any dispute between yourself and Daygame Ltd shall be submitted to binding arbitration before the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Service, in the United Kingdom, with the costs thereof to be equally paid by the parties to any such lawsuit during the pendency of the same, however the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs and attorney fees.
4. You understand and agree to the following money back guarantee policy: For physical products (for example, but without limitation, CDs, DVDs, physical books), any refunds must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the product(s). Refund requests must be submitted to and all instructions for product return must be followed by you, or the money back guarantee is voided and you shall not be entitled to any refund, regardless of whether or not you returned the product(s). There is a 10% restocking fee on opened products. For electronic products (for example, but without limitation, ebooks), any refunds must be requested with 30 days of the product’s purchase. Refund requests must be submitted to . For live programs (for example, but without limitation, seminars, workshops, individualized training, personal shopping) refund requests must be made prior to the event by email. You are also entitled to ask for your money back at any time up until the start of the fifth hour of training. A 100% refund is available for cancellations received in writing seven plus days prior to the event. Cancellations received within seven days will not qualify for a refund however the fee will be 100% transferable to a future event or alternative product. In the case of valid refund requests, Daygame Ltd will provide a full reimbursement of amounts paid.
5. You agree not to use this site or any products or services provided by Daygame Ltd for any illegal purposes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions. Daygame Ltd and its representatives, assignees, etc, are not responsible for any potential misuse or inappropriate use of material. Daygame Ltd does not teach or endorse any illegal activities or any actions that could give rise to civil or criminal liability. In the case of any apparent conflict between the preceding sentence and activities or statements of Daygame Ltd representatives, the preceding sentence shall take priority.
6. You understand and agree that the enforceability of any clause of this agreement is not to be affected by the enforceability of any other clause of this agreement. Nor is the enforceability of any part of any clause of this agreement affected by the enforceability of any other part of any clause of this agreement. Nor shall failure to enforce this agreement be deemed a waiver of this agreement. Certain applicable laws may not allow all of limitations of liability described in this agreement. Should that be the case, you agree that all clauses or parts of clauses which are not inconsistent with applicable laws remain in force, and that the total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access this site and/or to purchase products or services offered within (as appropriate).
7. You understand and agree that, in case of conflict, these terms supersede any other agreement or communication which may have been made between you and Daygame Ltd. or any individual Daygame Ltd representative.
8. You understand and agree that non-UK orders for physical products may be subject to import duties and taxes for any orders placed through Daygame Ltd. You are responsible for any additional customs clearance fees and taxes. Refusal to pay these fees will result in the carrier abandoning the package and you will be responsible for the cost of the merchandise. Daygame Ltd will indicate the contents of the package as DVD Software and state the full cost of the invoice on the shipping documents. Daygame Ltd has no control over these additional charges and cannot predict what they may be. You should contact your local customs office for additional information. The recipient’s name is indicated as the importer of record for any pertinent shipping documents. The importer of record is responsible for the shipment and must comply with all regulations and laws for the country in which you are receiving the goods. If your order is seized in customs due to violation of any laws Daygame Ltd will not refund the cost of your order or shipping charges.
9. You specifically and without limitation waive any and all rights to seek reimbursement of funds paid to Daygame Ltd through any mechanism not specifically provided for in these terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, your credit card company, Daygame Ltd’s credit card processor, and the legal system (except as provided for in clause 3 above).
10. You understand and agree that any goods or services purchased may not be re-sold, shared, rented, distributed to, given to, exchanged with, or transferred to a third party without prior written permission from Daygame Ltd.
11. You understand and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including, but not limited to, systems, designs, wording, colours and graphics, are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and by other laws, and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content of materials on this site for any purpose without prior written permission from Daygame Ltd is strictly prohibited. You further agree that will create no derivate works of this site or the products or services offered within.
12. Daygame Ltd makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on this site. Further, Daygame Ltd does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted, nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate. Daygame Ltd does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free or viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with the use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using this site you waive any claim whatsoever against Daygame Ltd which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This clause specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase any site other than this site and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to, credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Daygame Ltd assumes no responsibility for any content (including, but not limited to, content which you find offensive) which you may find on sites that link either to or from this site, or on sites that link either to or from other Daygame Ltd activities that are affiliated with this site (including, but not limited to, products, services, and newsletters).This includes, but is not limited to, responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in other sites. Daygame Ltd does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods or services which you may purchase from any site other than this site.
13. Daygame Ltd shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of this site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site link from or to this site. This limitation specifically includes, but is not limited to, any circumstance in which Daygame Ltd has been advised of potential liability.
14. You understand that by purchasing a product or service, submitting a contact form, or by taking any action on this site which involves submitting your email address, that you are requesting to be added to a free, no obligation, ‘Online Teaching Program’ newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Daygame Ltd and no purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or unsubscribing, you may contact us at for personal attention. By submitting your email address, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will take no action against Daygame Ltd or any of its representatives in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or finance harm whatsoever. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletter.
15. All of our testimonials and reviews are true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Daygame’s products and services, and are submitted voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial or review to Daygame Ltd, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Daygame Ltd, which includes the right to reproduce, edit, and/or publish the testimonial or review which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers who have submitted reviews or testimonials in the past may have received free or discounted products or services as a thank you in appreciation for the time they invested in writing or recording their testimonials or reviews. Daygame Ltd is under no obligation to do so.